Join our team
Equipment & Clubhouse Manager for the London Majors
We are looking for a reliable and organized equipment manager to join our team.
As an equipment manager, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Manage and coordinate the inventory distribution, collection and security of uniforms, baseball equipment and accessories
- Communicate if any equipment does not meet the safety and quality standards of the team and the league
- Maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the clubhouse, locker rooms, and storage areas for a professional appearance, i.e. laundry, vacuuming, general cleaning
- Assist with the pre-game setup and post-game takedown of the field equipment, dugout, and bullpen
- Communicate with the Field Manager, players, and staff regarding the equipment needs and issues
- Availability for all home games during the regular season and post-season (mandatory), and all road games preferred (Coach Bus provided to all road games)
To be successful as an equipment manager, you should have:
- A passion for baseball and a basic knowledge of the game and its rules
- A strong work ethic and a willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings
- A friendly and professional attitude and a respect for confidentiality
- A valid driver's license is preferred
- A physical ability to lift and carry heavy equipment and supplies
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by Sunday, January 21st.
We look forward to hearing from you.